GirlsInCuffs.com   |  CuffedOutdoors.com  | CuffedFeet.com   |  GothYa.com  |  CuffedInUniform.com.com  |  HandcuffCentral.com

Okay, it’s not cuffs. Not even metal. But some of you would like to see me try a straitjacket, so I did! I thought it would be easy to escape, so I tried to make an escape video. I will not give away the result here (just watch the video to find out!), but I can tell you it is harder than it looks! I like the feel of the straitjacket, but I would prefer cuffs any day! Still, it was fun to do, thanks for the request!

74 pictures
4:54 minutes, 1280×720 WMV, 148MB

6 Responses to “Straitjacket”

• Germany says:

Hi Chrissy,

i like straight jackets, you look pretty cool with a straightjacket on.

• Ian says:

great to see you jacketted up :-) … great pics

• René says:

You wear it well. You can always combine the straitjacket with some anklecuffs to create a hogtie of course. I asure you that’ll make it a hell of challenge to get out of. :-)

• Ano says:

René is absolutly right, that “scenario” is one of the hardest i can imagine :)
    You can take it as a request :D

• SJFan says:

Chrissy – do you still have those straitpants? Would love to see them on you with the jacket.

• gmarts says:

can you put straightjacket backwards. so your hands are restrained behind your back instead of front

Social Bookmarks
rss  twitter  facebook  youtube  feedburner  digg  stumbleupon  delicious
Featured Video
I won an award!
Recent Comments
  • Chrissy: Please go to http://www.steelbound.co.uk to buy neck cuffs!
  • jordan beyonce: hello to you I am looking to up to three of neck and handcuffs I can/t see the price
  • Gary: Anahi needs to be barefoot more, its been well over a year since the last time.
  • matthew: i would like one of you to put m,y in some handcuffs anytime any were
  • Chrissy: Kevin, we can arrange that easily! Email me at chrissycuff@gmail.com
  • Kevin R: Anahi , big Brown Oozoo and Dutch lips cuffs! Something i dream off…
  • Chrissy: Yeeeees that’s true!! Thank you Mike! :D
  • Mike: You started this with the picture from Girls in Cuffs showing their model in that position using the long cuffs you were asking for. I just got my model to improve on the position!
  • Maverick: Wow great, often tried this with but couldn’t escape haha :-(
  • Maverick: Die wil ik ook, kun je daar echt niet uit ontsnappen? leuk zeg!!!