GirlsInCuffs.com   |  CuffedOutdoors.com  | CuffedFeet.com   |  GothYa.com  |  CuffedInUniform.com.com  |  HandcuffCentral.com

Okay, it’s not cuffs. Not even metal. But some of you would like to see me try a straitjacket, so I did! I thought it would be easy to escape, so I tried to make an escape video. I will not give away the result here (just watch the video to find out!), but I can tell you it is harder than it looks! I like the feel of the straitjacket, but I would prefer cuffs any day! Still, it was fun to do, thanks for the request!

74 pictures
4:54 minutes, 1280×720 WMV, 148MB

6 Responses to “Straitjacket”

• Germany says:

Hi Chrissy,

i like straight jackets, you look pretty cool with a straightjacket on.

• Ian says:

great to see you jacketted up :-) … great pics

• René says:

You wear it well. You can always combine the straitjacket with some anklecuffs to create a hogtie of course. I asure you that’ll make it a hell of challenge to get out of. :-)

• Ano says:

René is absolutly right, that “scenario” is one of the hardest i can imagine :)
    You can take it as a request :D

• SJFan says:

Chrissy – do you still have those straitpants? Would love to see them on you with the jacket.

• gmarts says:

can you put straightjacket backwards. so your hands are restrained behind your back instead of front

Social Bookmarks
rss  twitter  facebook  youtube  feedburner  digg  stumbleupon  delicious
Featured Video
I won an award!
Recent Comments
  • Andrew Canary: How did it feel to be handcuff 72 hours and did it leave any red marks on ur wirst and ankles
  • Bob: When is the fan day?
  • PP: Yeah, those long rigid handcuffs might keep you from reaching the keyholes, but the Irish-8s usually do the same thing and they keep the wrists much closer together.
  • jan: Já pocházím až z české republiky
  • Yug: Do you have sex in handcuffs
  • Alansmith: What do you mean like a greenpeace activist? What happened?
  • Angel: You need a guard that keeps keys :D
  • Brendan: How did that worked out for you and Anahi?
  • Oberyn: Hi, I have a little challenge for you. Hands cuffed in front of you and leg irons on the legs. Next step is to pull your hands in front of you when you lie on stomach. Later, if you...
  • Angel: I’m not a photographer but I’m a volunteer :-) I could come from Italy and realize all pictures that you want ;-)