GirlsInCuffs.com   |  CuffedOutdoors.com  | CuffedFeet.com   |  GothYa.com  |  CuffedInUniform.com.com  |  HandcuffCentral.com

Okay, it’s not cuffs. Not even metal. But some of you would like to see me try a straitjacket, so I did! I thought it would be easy to escape, so I tried to make an escape video. I will not give away the result here (just watch the video to find out!), but I can tell you it is harder than it looks! I like the feel of the straitjacket, but I would prefer cuffs any day! Still, it was fun to do, thanks for the request!

74 pictures
4:54 minutes, 1280×720 WMV, 148MB

6 Responses to “Straitjacket”

• Germany says:

Hi Chrissy,

i like straight jackets, you look pretty cool with a straightjacket on.

• Ian says:

great to see you jacketted up :-) … great pics

• René says:

You wear it well. You can always combine the straitjacket with some anklecuffs to create a hogtie of course. I asure you that’ll make it a hell of challenge to get out of. :-)

• Ano says:

René is absolutly right, that “scenario” is one of the hardest i can imagine :)
    You can take it as a request :D

• SJFan says:

Chrissy – do you still have those straitpants? Would love to see them on you with the jacket.

• gmarts says:

can you put straightjacket backwards. so your hands are restrained behind your back instead of front

Social Bookmarks
rss  twitter  facebook  youtube  feedburner  digg  stumbleupon  delicious
Featured Video
I won an award!
Recent Comments
  • anonymous: Well, looks like you two are pretty days while having conversations in handcuffs.
  • Max: Would love to be chained up with you two, but same problem, I’m here in America and airfare is expensive :/
  • mike789: Are you planning visiting north america by any chance?
  • Kelly: Lol i like how you look so happy about being rear stacked! So uncomfortable!
  • Angel: Therefore if I come to Holland we could organize a date ;-)
  • Tieup2008: Do the speedcuffs fit your ankles? Maybe a timed escape challenge hogcuffed with speedcuffs some time?
  • Chrissy: Sure :D
  • Angel: Question: is it possible meet you? :-)
  • Arie: Hi, I also prefer handcuffs, but it is realy possible to use chains. If u put them around the hands individually, even you can’t escape. Or a different chain (for a swing) may be the...
  • Ano: I’am pretty sure you don’t need this heavy chain i have thin ones and they can be used as handcuffs, totally escapeproof if used correctly. Just get one loop around a wrist and...